There is currently not really such a thing as a Nutils adapter. Coupling Nutils is so simple that directly calling the preCICE Python API from the application scripts is the way to go.
The best way to learn how to couple a Nutils application script is to look at some examples:
- Two heat conduction scripts coupled to one another: will come soon.
- A heat conduction script coupled to CFD for conjugate heat transfer
- An ALE incompressible Navier-Stokes solver coupled to solid mechanics for fluid-structure interaction (uses deprecated version fo Python bindings)
- A fracture mechanics solver volume-coupled to a electro-chemistry corrosion model
- A 1D compressible fluid solver coupled to a 3D compressible fluid solver (uses deprecated version fo Python bindings)